Bradley Elementary was named in honor of Charles Allen Bradley, a teacher at East High School in 1883, a vice principal at East in 1891, and principal of the Manual Training High School in 1893. He retired in June of 1928.
Bradley Elementary School was one of twelve elementary schools within the Denver Public School system completed in 1952. The building houses twenty-nine classrooms, library, gymnasium, auditorium and cafeteria. It has a capacity of about 700 students. Bradley offers Early Childhood Education (ECE), Kindergarten, and first through fifth grade.
Historically, Bradley has been a neighborhood school for the University Hills, Holly Hills and other Southeast Denver Neighborhoods.
During the 1960′s Bradley had 1400 students enrolled in Kindergarten thru fifth grade. Currently, Bradley has approximately 500 students.
Bradley International School has been an IB World School since April 2008. It offers the IB Primary Years Programme.