Please complete the online Registration/Annual Family Update) for the 2021-22 year by August 23, 2021! (This was formerly known as the Annual Family Update.)
You have to register online. Save time by verifying and updating existing information in your student’s school records.
Early Bird Registration is April 26-May 21, 2021. Then again starting on July 30, 2021, you will be able to complete the online Registration for the 2021-22 school year.
To take part in online registration when it opens, sign in to Parent Portal, click on “See All Apps,” then click on “Online Registration”. Click on the waffle, last option is “More” and then find “Online Registration” to complete the process.
If you HAVE NOT set up your DPS Parent Portal, you will need to do so.
* Create a DPS Parent Portal account at myportal.dpsk12.org
* Enter all information: use the email address that DPS has on file for you, create a password, and have one of your child’s student ID number. That can be found on any progress reports.
* Once account is created, wait about 15 minutes for welcome email. When you get that, you are ready to complete the Registration.
* Follow the below instructions to complete update.
If you HAVE a Parent Portal set up:
* Go to myportal.dpsk12.org
* Log in
* Find the ‘See All Apps’ tab toward the top of the page; click to find app “Online Registration.”
* It will take you to another page; you will have to click on the waffle to find the next menu. Go to the bottom to ‘More’ and that will take you to another screen where you will see the ‘Online Registration’ where you will then begin the Registration.
* Go through each child and each section checking that all information is correct for the new school year.
* Make sure you submit/finish and get an email confirmation that you have completed the Registration.
All DPS families will need to complete the Registration for the 2021-2022 school year no matter what DPS school you will be attending.
If you have trouble with the Parent Portal, please contact the Parent Portal HOTLINE at 720-423-3163.
Online registration can only be completed by the parent/guardian listed in the primary household of the student record.