Hello Bradley Families!
We are excited to bring the Summer Camp back to Bradley this Summer!
Payment & Registration: Register and pay through CheddarUp (https://my.cheddarup.com/c/summer-camp-2022-67279). You need to register through CheddarUp to be considered registered for summer camp. Last day to register and pay is May 18, 2022.
Bradley Camp cost is $200 a week for full day camp and $100 a week for half day camp.
Bradley Camp is for current Kindergarten through current 5th grade students.
Camp Size: Classes will be limited to 25 participants per camp. Please sign up and pay early!
Refunds: 100% camp fees can be refunded (minus the $25 registration fee) before May 20th. After May 20th, will be determined on an individual basis after a refund request is submitted in writing to Emma Dunrud indicating the reason needed for refund. In the event that a day/week of camp is canceled you will receive a full refund for that day/week.
Snacks and Lunch: Bradley Summer Camp will provide a snack for each morning and each afternoon session. Full day campers will need to bring a sack lunch daily. Please be sure that your child’s lunch and water bottle are clearly marked with your child’s first and last name.
Sample Daily Schedule:
9:00- Check in
9:05-10:05 Theme Activity
10:15-10:45 Outdoor/gym activities related to theme
10:45-11:45 Theme Activity
11:45- Pick up for half day campers
11:45-12:15 Lunch/recess (full day campers)
12:15- Check in for half day campers
12:15-1:15 Theme Activity
1:30-2:00 Outdoor/gym activities related to theme
2:00-3:00 Theme Activity
3:00 Pick up
Week 1 – June 6 – 10:
- Recycled Fashion: Explore the world of fashion by using materials that have been used before. Make a skirt out of water bottles, a dress from unwanted holiday decorations, shoes from those Amazon boxes, etc. Anything is possible in the world of fashion while saving our earth at the same time! These young designers will spend the week creating their own unique sustainable wearable items and then strut their stuff with a fashion show on the last day for all to see!
- Cooking (Grades 3rd-5th): In this fun camp, we will make a new No Bake treat every day! If you like cooking and you like yummy treats this is the camp for you! NO previous cooking experience needed.
- Super Hero (Kindergarten – 2nd Grade): Learn all about Super Hero’s from your favorite movie or book! We’ll begin by creating our own unique Super Hero identity and designing a logo that will go on their very own take-home crafts! Create your own Super Hero book with diagrams detailing your hideout, gadgets, and more! Kids will utilize their new identity throughout the week as they engage in different missions!
- Instrument Making: Let’s get creative and make instruments from regular household items. We will be making the Drumbone (made popular by the Blue Man Group), Hand Drums, Kalimba and the Harp.
- Art with Ms. Kenney: Barn-y Yarn-y – Learn about farm animals and make things with yarn and other fun materials.
Week 2 – June 13 – 17:
- Calming Club: We will practice mindfulness exercises such as deep breathing, stretching, and coloring to help keep us calm!
- Music Composition: Using music apps such as Chrome Music Lab and Logic lets you create songs and musical compositions. We will explore themes to guide in the composition process such as action/thriller, comedy, cartoon, epic battle scene.
- Disney Castle Camp: We will have a great time doing Disney related activities. Make All Your Dreams come true” as campers build their own original castles and create their own Disney story. What characters live in your castle? Is there a villain? A fairy Godmother? A Prince/Princess that lives happily ever after?” We will present each others’ stories and show off the completed castles on the last day of camp to our own camp group.
- Lego Camp: Everything is AWESOME! Build fantastic contraptions, wheel wonders, and other amazing creations. Let’s see what you have in store for Lego Camp!
Week 3 – June 20 – 24:
- Instrument Playing: Have you ever wanted to learn an instrument such as the guitar, Ukulele, drums or the piano? Here’s an opportunity to get exposed and introduced to instruments while learning the basic fundamentals.
- Harry Potter Camp: Get ready for a magical week of fun at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Bradley Campus)! Sorting Hat, wands, owls, Quidditch, spells, trivia and more. Everything Harry Potter fans could want.
- Zen Garden Design: We will design a mini Zen Garden. We’ll build a bridge for our garden. We will learn about plant science and the architecture of bridges.
- Board Games: Campers will play various board games, like Chutes & Ladders, Sorry, Monopoly, Twister, Guess Who, Clue, Life and then create their own! Kiddos will use their imaginations and their brilliant minds to build and then play their own games at the end of the week. Let them be Hasbro or Mattel masters of their own!
Week 4 – June 27 – July 1:
- Bradley’s Got Talent: Does your kiddo have a hidden talent they want to show off? Do they sing, dance, juggle, gymnastics, play and instrument, etc? Let’s see these hidden talents from these unique campers! ***We will film the performance via ipads and then presented them on a slideshow on the last day for all campers to see***
- Various Music Fun: Exploring body rhythm, movement to beats and rhythms, composing a rap, interactive music games kids will enjoy the last week of camp having fun with friends while getting valuable music education.
- Greek Mythology: We will look at Greek Myths and do creative craft activities related to Ancient Greek Mythology.
- Cardboard Arcade: Let your creativity and engineering skills guide you as you build an arcade game from cardboard. By the end of the week each child will have a working game to share and play.