Hello Bradley & DPS Families,
If you have NOT set up your DPS Parent Portal, you will need to do so.
- Create a DPS Parent Portal account at myportal.dpsk12.org.
- Enter all information: use the email address that DPS has on file for you, create a password, and have one of your child’s student ID number. That can be found on any of their progress reports.
- Once your account is created, wait about 15 minutes for welcome email. When you get that, you are ready to complete the Annual Family Update. Follow the below instructions to complete.
If you HAVE a Parent Portal set up:
- Complete the Annual Family Update using your Parent Portal Log In information.
- Once you sign in, find the ‘Apps’ button (small squares) and click on that.
- ‘Annual Family Update’ is at the top of the page, click that.
- You’ll be directed to another page, go down the left side and click ‘more’.
- Choose ‘Annual Family Update’ and that will take you to the page to begin the update.
- Go through each section, making sure all information is correct and updated as we move into the new school year.
All DPS families will need to complete the Annual Family Update for the 2019-2020 school year no matter what DPS school you will be attending.
If you have trouble with the Parent Portal, please contact the Hotline 720-423-3163.
Have a great summer!