News from the Nest….
- Spirit Week was so fun! Everyone showed off their school spirit!
- Thank you to all parents who participated in parent teacher conferences this week! If you missed the conference dates, please reach out to your teacher to schedule a time to meet.
- This week was warm, next week, we will see colder temperatures. Make sure your student brings their jacket, hats, gloves, etc. We are still planning on going outside for breaks!
- The Denver Health School-Based Health Centers (SBHCs) are OPEN! We are able to see students both in-person and offer telehealth / telephone appointments! DH staff continue to serve families and students even when they are not regularly in the building. Collectively both the leadership of DPS and SBHC understand the importance of students getting preventative and regular medical and mental health care including Well Adolescent Health Care, mental health screenings and immunizations. The School-Based Health center at Thomas Jefferson High School is open for medical care, mental health care and dental care! Email us at SBHC@dhha.org or call us at 720-423-7190 to schedule an in person or telehealth appointment! If your student is ill with COVID symptoms, we can help get them tested. REMEMBER: All SBHC services are offered at NO COST to DPS Families! Use the link below to sign your student up using our new e-consent. https://www.denverhealth.org/services/school-based-health-centers/locations. Thomas Jefferson School Based Clinic consent forms: English: https://na3.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=1ed50da6-5ae5-4671-84d3-d944ae8ee52a&env=na3-eu1&acct=f110a213-e972-4e57-abfb-bce6a2068fcf; Spanish: https://na3.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=c49ab005-e9eb-44a4-a4bd-444fe96ce15b&env=na3-eu1&acct=f110a213-e972-4e57-abfb-bce6a2068fcf
- Lifetouch Picture Day for 3rd – 5th Graders: Since 3rd-5th grade students are remote, we will have a separate picture day for them. 3rd-5th grade students will be coming to school to have pictures taken on Tuesday, November 10th according to the schedule below. Parents will not be allowed in the school. Students will be distanced from each other. Parents should bring their students to the front doors with an Active Screener or an At-Home paper screener. We will take temperatures as well. Please be patient as we work through this procedure to get the Fall school photos taken. All students should have pictures taken for the yearbook and for their online school records, even if you are not purchasing separate photos.
- 3rd Grade
- 9:00-9:25am Ms. Brown
- 9:25-9:50am Ms. Nicola (students will take pictures on 12/15/20)
- 9:50am-10:15am Ms. Reisman
- 4th Grade
- 10:20-10:45am Mrs. Butcher
- 10:45-11:10am Mrs. Leier
- 11:10-11:30am Mrs. Sanchez
- 5th Grade
- 12:00-12:25pm Ms. Cress
- 12:25-12:50pm Mrs. Earle
- 12:50-1:15pm Ms. Grotegut
- DPS Remote Lunches: Now that 3rd-5th graders are remote, you can still get breakfast and lunches to go from Hamilton Middle School located at 8600 E Dartmouth Ave, Denver, 80231.
- THE AUCTION IS HERE!!! Join us for the Bradley PTO Virtual Auction Event tomorrow, Saturday, Nov. 7 beginning at 5:45 p.m. with a live DJ and pre-auction dance party for the whole family! ZOOM INFORMATION: SEE SCHOOL DEET/SCHOOL MESSENGER
Please join us for an entertaining evening where families and our ENTIRE Bradley community can participate and ENJOY together! For more information visit http://bradleyauction.net.
The Bradley Silent Auction is open with over 100 items/experiences available for purchase. Bidding is taking place right now and several items have already sold out. Visit http://bradleyauction.net and get in on the exciting action today! Feel free to share this site with your family and friends! The silent auction closes on Sat. Nov. 7 at 10:00 p.m.
Proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards our Bradley Wish List that includes auditorium sound upgrades; additional Elkay water stations; replacement of unreturned library books; and Chromebooks, as needed. THANK YOU!
- Big News for The Bagel Deli: A big THANK YOU goes to The Bagel Deli, a Bradley family-owned business, for helping PTO provide dinners to the teachers this week for parent-teacher conferences. Don’t miss “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives” on the Food Network TONIGHT, Friday, Nov. 6 at 7:00 p.m. The Bagel Deli will be featured again on “Triple D Nation” in a brand-new segment.
- Denver Leaf Drop: It’s that time of year! Time to rake up all those beautiful falling leaves. What do you do with them? Take them to the Denver Leaf Drop area for FREE! Need bags? Ace Hardware is offering a 5 pack of bags for free! For more information and times, please see the website: LeafDrop
Important Dates to Remember
November 7 – PTO Virtual Auction
November 10 – Lifetouch Picture Day 3rd – 5th Grade (Picture Day ID: EVTPVN3F8)
November 17 – Bradley Dines Out – Bagel Deli-8:00am-4:00pm
November 23-27 – No School – Thanksgiving Break
November 26 – UHills Turkey Trot 5K Community Event
December 15 – Lifetouch Make Up Day
December 21 – January 4 – No School – Winter Break
Visit the Bradley website for more information and more important dates: https://bradley.dpsk12.org/
Have a wonderful weekend!