News from the Nest….
- THANK YOU SO MUCH Bradley Families! We were able to fulfill all Holiday Gifts and Food Baskets for Winter Break! AMAZING!
- We hope everyone has a safe, healthy and relaxing winter break! We will see you remotely on January 5th!
- Winter Break Math & Reading Calendar is on the Bradley website. Students who return this to their teacher in January will receive a tasty surprise!
- DPS Return to School Plan: Monday, January 4th will be a Teacher Planning Day so there will be no school for students. On Tuesday, January 5th, students will return to school remotely. On Monday, January 11th, ECE – 5th Grade and our center based programs will return to school In- Person. Please check with the DPS website and the local news for any updates over winter break.
- DPS Winter Food Distribution: DPS will be offering a 7-day Box Meal for kids 18 years old and younger on December 22nd and December 29th from 12:30pm-2:00pm at Joe Shoemaker Elementary School. See image of flyer for other locations and times.
- Lifetouch Pictures: We have rescheduled the Re-Take day for Tuesday, January 26th. If you have not picked up your pictures or proof, we will have those available after winter break.
- The link to Mr. Wera’s Town Hall last evening is HERE. Previous Town Halls can also be found through that link and you can access these on the Bradley Website under the RETURN TO SCHOOL tab.
- University Hills Santa Event: Get your hot cocoa and giggles ready for this festive virtual event! This interactive presentation will inspire children, young and old, as we celebrate the magic of Christmas together! We’ll read a story, share a few exciting STEM projects you can try at home, and of course, Santa will join us for a few sing-alongs and check-in with all the children to see who’s been naughty and nice. Santa also has a special message to share about the importance of being kind to others! *This presentation is open all. After the presentation, a private chat with Santa is available for U-Hills Residents only. Santa also has a special treat to share with the neighborhood children. Santa’s U-Hills Elves will deliver the special treats before Christmas. Santa is extra busy getting things ready at the North Pole and his time is extremely limited, so private conversations with Santa are available on a first come, first serve basis for U-Hills Families only. When you RSVP, please include your request for your private virtual Santa conversation and special treat and provide your address, # of children in your family, and their ages. Based on availability, you will be emailed a specific link and time for your private conversation with Santa after the main neighborhood virtual event. RSVP to UHNA.EVENTS@gmail.com by December 21.
Important Dates to Remember
December 21 – January 4 – No School – Winter Break
January 5 – Students return to school remotely
January 14 – Prospective Families Virtual Choice Presentation and SignUp
January 11 – All ECE-5th Grade and Center Based students return in-person
January 15 – February 16 – School Choice Window
January 18 – No School – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
January 19 – Prospective Families Virtual Choice Presentation and SignUp
January 26 – Lifetouch Re-Take Day
January 28 – Prospective Kindergarten Families ONLY – Virtual Kindergarten Round Up Presentation and SignUp
Visit the Bradley website for more information and more important dates: https://bradley.dpsk12.org/
Have a wonderful winter break!