News from the Nest….
- What a beautiful week! With the chilly mornings and warm afternoons, students are leaving coats on the playground, please remember to label all sweaters, coats, sweatshirts, water bottles, etc. so we can return missing items!
- Fire Drill this week was a success!
- The University Hills Turkey Trot was an amazing success! Thank you to our UHills and Bradley community for coming out on Thanksgiving morning for a great run! We can always count on our Bradley community for support!
- Report Cards: Term 1 Report Cards are available on your DPS Parent Portal. There was issues with the portal at the beginning of the week, but it has been fixed. You should be able to log into the Parent Portal and find the grades under the Report Card tab. Make sure you choose T1 to see last trimesters grades!
- Holiday Wish List: We have about 45 students that we would like to help with the holiday wish list. Please find the signupgenius. If you are able to help, please bring the new, unwrapped gifts to Bradley by December 13th. Check back often to see updated wish lists! You can have items delivered directly to Bradley and indicate which Boy # or Girl # you are buying gifts for. Share this wish list to family and friends if you’d like. We also will be sending out a Holiday food wish list next week. We thank you so much for your continued support!
- Lunch on January 4th: January 4th is a non student contact day. If you would like to receive a lunch on that day, we will have a sign up ready next week. Just let us know how many lunches you will need. Lunch will be available for pick up in the staff parking lot between 11:00-12:00.
- Bradley Dines Out: The next Dines Out is Wednesday, December 8th at Chipotle from 4-8pm at the location on 2760 S Colorado Blvd. To order online, use the promotion code JCPFFBQ. They will donate 33% of sales back to the school. See attached flyer.
- Denver Health Clinic at Thomas Jefferson High School: The nurse practitioner at Denver Health Pediatric Clinic at Thomas Jefferson High School. TJ has partnered with Denver Public Schools to offer several COVID-19 Vaccine clinics at schools across the city. These clinics increase access to vaccines for your community, and improve the health safety of your schools. TJ is also able to vaccinate all ages in any of the Denver Health School Based Clinics.There are two ways to make an appointment:
Click the link and follow instructions for scheduling an appointment. https://www.denverhealth.org/patients-visitors/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccination.
If you do not have a MyChart account, you will need to create one. Please use your personal email to create your mychart account. Once in MyChart you will be able to schedule a vaccine appointment. Or call 303-602-8958. Please listen to all options. Phone wait times may be long, but we want to help get your vaccine appointment scheduled as soon as possible. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or suggestion on how we can better support access to COVID-19 vaccines for your community. Thank you – Nurse from TJ
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is proud to partner with Denver Public Schools and The Denver Public Schools Foundation. Use promo code DPSFUND to enjoy an exclusive discount for new and old holiday favorites. Visit www.denvercenter.org to purchase tickets today for Camp Christmas at the Heritage Lakewood Belmar Park and for A Christmas Carol at the Wolf Theatre. See our website for more information: https://bradley.dpsk12.org/denver-center-fo…-performing-arts/
Important Dates to Remember
December 8 – Bradley Dines Out – Chipotle UHills 4-8pm
December 10 – Mrs. Rosales’ Class to Children’s Museum
December 13-17 – Spirit Week!
December 16 & 17 – Vision & Dental Health Screenings
December 20-December 31 – NO SCHOOL – Winter Break
January 3 – NO SCHOOL – District Teacher Planning Day
January 4 – NO SCHOOL – Bradley Accelerated Learning Planning Day
January 4 – Lunchroom will provide lunches from 11:00-12:00 in parking lot area
January 5 – Students return to school – welcome back 2022!
Visit the Bradley website for more information and more important dates: https://bradley.dpsk12.org/
Have a great weekend!