News from the Nest….
- This week’s weather didn’t cooperate for extra recess. We will have extra recess for students who earned it with the Read-a-Thon and Spring Break Packets next week when it’s warmer!
- 5th Grade CMAS testing went smoothly this week! 5th Grade completed CMAS English Language Arts and we had 14 students complete the Math assessment. Great job staying focused during these testing days!
- See below for more information on the Bradley bell times and tentative calendar for next school year.
- Bradley 2021-22: Next year, Bradley’s bell times will be 8:15am-3:15pm. Please make note of this earlier start!!! We will continue to update you on specifics before the start of the new school year. Please also see the Bradley calendar for next school year: Bradley2021-22. This calendar reflects 4 Bradley First Friday dates.
- Bradley Yearbook: You have 2 weeks to order your 2021-22 yearbook!! And don’t forget, you get 2 free personal pages just for your very own yearbook! Order today at www.treering.com with passcode: 1015403147971338. See attached image for a sneak peek and the flyer for ordering information.
- Bradley PTO Spirit Wear Sale: Look for more information on the upcoming PTO Bradley Spirit Wear sale during the week of April 24-29th.
- Thank you to everyone for coming out to Chipotle on Tuesday evening!!! Together we raised $645.74!!! Our next dines out event will be at BurgerIM – new to UHills Plaza (Old Garbanzo) – on May 3. A special thank you to our outgoing dines out chair, Sherry Wicks, for her many years of hard work planning delicious dining out experiences.
- PTO Board Election Results! Congratulations to new PTO President Molly Pereira and Vice President Stacia Witmer. A BIG thank you to Erik Towt and Yvonne Davis for serving on the board these past few years.
- PTO still has an opening for Treasurer, please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in joining our fabulous team of parent volunteers.
- Food Bank of the Rockies – Double Your Donation!! Food Bank of the Rockies has been supporting Bradley for years! Now until April 30th, any donations will be doubled dollar for dollar up to $100,000!! So many people in our community are facing hunger every day. Record numbers of families, children and older adults are struggling to put food on the table – your support will go TWICE as far toward helping them. Find out more: FoodBankoftheRockies
- Yellow Design Stunt Team – BMX Skills Camp – Learn from the Pros of Yellow Design Stunt Team. Ages 7-18 – all skills welcome. Instruction will be geared to each individual’s skill level. This Sunday, April 18th from 10:00am-3:00pm at the Denver Skatepark. Students will received a Yellow Design T-shirt and lunch and snacks! Bring a bike, helmet, water bottle, wear close-toed shoes & gloves. Knee, elbow and shin pads are recommended but optional. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Sign up today! YellowSkillsCamp
- Discovery Link: Need summer kid care? Sign up for Discovery Link Camps in June and July! See image and on our website for more information: Discovery Link
Important Dates to Remember
April 24-29 – PTO Spirit Wear Sale
April 30 – Yearbook Orders DUE! (New Due Date!)
May 3 – PTO Bradley Dines Out – BurgerIM UPlaza
May 18 – 5th Grade Balarat Field Trip – Ms. Grotegut’s class
May 19 – 5th Grade Balarat Field Trip – Ms. Cress & Ms. Kane (Earle)’s class
May 21 – 5th Grade Exhibition
May 27 – 5th Grade Continuation
May 28 – Last Day of School Dismissal 12:45pm
Visit the Bradley website for more information and more important dates: https://bradley.dpsk12.org/
Have a great weekend!