News from the Nest….
- Good luck to all our 5th Graders! We’ll miss you and know that you will be amazing in middle school!
- Field Day! It was a GREAT DAY!!! What a BLAST! Thank YOU Mr. HOFFER!
- Our School-wide Picnic was great! Thank you all for bringing in food items – the kids had plenty of treats on Tuesday!
- We held the Literacy Ceremony this morning! We celebrated all our wonderful readers! Keep it up over the summer! Students can AR quiz over the summer from 8 – 4 M-F!
- The Car Parade for 5th Grade was a memorable way to send our 5th graders off to middle school!
- Have a fantastic summer and remember to READ, READ, READ!
- School Supply List: To see next year’s school supply list: School Supply
- DPS Summer Lunch Program: DPS is offering lunch throughout the summer! This summer, all children 18 and younger are eligible for free weekday meals at any of the following locations. Adults can purchase breakfast at $3.00 and lunch at $4.50. Blackjack Pizza is served for lunch every Wednesday. All locations are closed on June 20 and July 4. Please note that menus, dates and times are subject to change. Registration is not required. For serving times and to find a school site serving meals near you, visit https://foodservices.dpsk12.org/free-summer-meal-sites-return-in-2022/
- Big THANK YOU to Families – Thank you Bradley families for your incredible generosity and community building this year. We couldn’t support our Bradley programs without you! We hope you have a great summer and we’ll see you in the fall!
- Buy Your School Supplies Now! – School Supplies Sale May 27-June 25: Thinking about school supplies for next year? Although summer is almost here, the new school year will be here before you know it, and with it comes the whirlwind of shopping for school supplies. With that in mind, PTO is partnering with school supply company, EPI, to provide parents an optional, hassle-free way to buy school supplies for next year. School supplies purchased through EPI will be delivered directly to the school, letting you cross that “to do” off your back-to-school list. In addition, the PTO makes $1 from each kit purchased. The flyer with more details and prices is attached to this DEET. To order your supplies please visit: https://www.educationalproducts.com/ShopPacks and see video about the Educational Products: https://youtu.be/1KF8JE0sKg8 Use School code: BRA241 (3 letters/3 numbers) To see next year’s school supply list: School Supply Please note: Headphones are not included in the supply pack. You can either order them separately from EPI or provide your own set of headphones on the first day of school. Supply kits will be available for purchase from May 27th-June 25th so act soon!
- Discovery Link Summer Camps 2022: Discovery Link offers summer camps for students aged 5-12 years old* at various locations throughout Denver. Select locations also offer ECE summer camps for students aged 3-4 years old**. Summer camps will include outdoor programming and engaging activities in the visual and performing arts, sports, science and cultural exploration. All programming will incorporate Social Emotional Academic Learning and student relationship building.*Students must turn 5 years old by October 1, 2022 to attend summer camp. DPS Discovery Link
Important Dates to Remember
August 18 – Ice Cream Social & School Supply Drop Off – Meet your Teacher-Afternoon time to be announced!
August 22 – First Day of School – Hours 8:15am-3:15pm
See 2022-23 Calendar
Visit the Bradley website for more information and more important dates: https://bradley.dpsk12.org/
Have a great summer and READ, READ, READ!!