News from the Nest….
- We welcomed September with beautiful, cooler days. Our students have been engaged and jumping into their learning as excited risk-takers in the remote environment! We are off to a great start this year!
- Remember, NO SCHOOL on Monday, September 7th. It’s Labor Day weekend!
- ECE will return to in-person learning on September 14th! We are busily preparing classrooms and looking forward to having students back in the school!
- FREE DPS Breakfast and Lunch: On September 1, 2020, Food and Nutrition Services received approval from the USDA to provide breakfast and lunch meals to any person, 18 years and under, until December 31, 2020. This is a significant change from last week when we were only able to provide meals to DPS students. The updated changes are summarized below:
- We can serve free meals to all children, 18 years and younger, through the end of the year.
- Parents and guardians can pick up meals for their children at Bradley staff parking lot area, Monday – Friday, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Attached is the September lunch menu.
- ECE will start in-person on September 14th. We are so excited to see your children at Bradley. Classrooms have been prepared according to health and safety guidelines. Join your teacher for a virtual Back to School Night on Wednesday, September 9th at 6:00pm. You will be sent the Zoom link by your teacher. You can also drop off ECE School Supplies on September 10th from 2:00-4:00pm or September 11th from 8:00-10:00am. See the School Supply list on our Bradley website: SchoolSupply
- Annual Family Update: Please complete the Annual Family Update as soon as possible! Instructions are on our website: BradleyAnnualFamilyUpdate
- Attention 5th Grade Parents and Students! This year’s ski season is going to look different but you can still get a 5th and 6th Grade Passport to the ski resorts! There are new restrictions and guidelines but find out all you need to know at: Colorado Ski Country
- PTO Virtual General Meeting – Thursday, September 10 at 4 and 7 p.m. – Identical meetings, simply pick a time that works best for you. Password for both sessions is bradley.
4 p.m. See SchoolDeet or SchoolMessenger for Zoom Link
7 p.m. See SchoolDeet or SchoolMessenger for Zoom Link
- Bradley PTO is focused on supporting our hard working teachers and students during this dynamic school year. Join us on Thursday to get involved and figure out how participation works best for you!
- University Hills Plaza Farmers Market: Check out the local Farmer’s Market each Saturday from 9:00-1:00pm through October 17th.
- Ross-University Hills Branch Library: Need a new book to read? Does your child need a new book for their AR goals? You can still get books from the public library! Request your books online, the library will contact you when your books are ready to pick up, set your pick up time, go curbside to get your books! It’s that easy! Check it out at: Ross-University Hills Library
Important Dates to Remember
September 7 – No School – Labor Day
September 9 – ECE 3’s and 4’s Back to School Night – Zoom – 6:00pm (look for Zoom link from teacher)
September 10 – ECE School Supply Drop Off 2:00-4:00pm
September 10 – PTO-a-Palooza Meeting – Zoom 4:00pm and 7:00pm
September 11 – ECE School Supply Drop Off 8:00-10:00am
September 14 – First day of school (in-person) for all ECE students
September 23 – Bradley Dines Out – Chipotle 4:00-8:00pm – Online order code: V3H2FXF
September 28 – No School – Teacher Work Day
Visit the Bradley website for more information and more important dates: https://bradley.dpsk12.org/
Have a wonderful 3 day weekend!