PTO Virtual Auction, Saturday, November 7 at 5:45 p.m. PTO is hosting a FREE, virtual auction where the whole family and our ENTIRE Bradley community can participate and ENJOY together. For more details please visit our website: bradleyauction.net
Bradley Virtual Fundraiser Flyer
Each year the Bradley PTO hosts an auction event to help bring families and staff together, raise money for the PTO, and have some fun outside of school!
Past year’s in-person auctions have been themed (casino night, 80s night, etc.) and offer many fun activities as well as items to bid/purchase. All items have been donated to the PTO, so we receive all proceeds! This event is typically one of our largest fundraisers of the year.
VIRTUAL AUCTION EVENT – NOVEMBER 7, 2020!
This year PTO is hosting a FREE, virtual event where the whole family and our ENTIRE Bradley community can participate and ENJOY together.
Here’s the scoop on how to get in on the fun:
- Monday, November 2 – Online silent auction opens! (see below for details) – you can bid all week and help support Bradley PTO whether or not you can participate in the Virtual Online Auction!
- Friday, November 6 – pick up your Dinner To-Go at student dismissal (see below for details) and check the ‘PTO Happenings’ section on the weekly Deet for the Auction Zoom link.
- Saturday, November 7 at 5:45 p.m. – join us on Zoom for a pre-auction DANCE PARTY!!!
- Saturday, November 7 at 6 p.m. – Auction event STARTS on Zoom! Join our fabulous new auctioneer and very own Bradley mom, Libby Pollack, as we: show fun videos featuring Bradley teachers, staff and students; highlight some of our fabulous auction items; live Paddle Raise portion; draw a winner for the coveted Bradley Parking Spot (must purchase your chance to win in advance); plus many more fun activities for the whole family!
- Saturday, November 7 at 7 p.m. – Live Auction ends, but keep on bidding online!
- Saturday, November 7 at 10 p.m. – Online silent auction closes – be sure to get those bids in!
ONLINE SILENT AUCTION
Over 75 wonderful items and experiences will be available for bidding starting Monday, November 2 and closing Saturday, November 7 at 10 p.m. You’ll want to get in on the action early!
New this year is our upgraded and enhanced auction software – ClickBid. It is super easy to use and all items will be mailed directly to you to ensure a contactless experience.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click on the link provided on Monday, November 2 (will be listed here and in the Deet).
- Create a bidder account – please provide a credit card to make check out easier and provide your mailing address to assist us in getting you the items you won in a safe, contactless way.
- Look through all the amazing items and bid throughout the week!
- When the Online Silent Auction closes on Saturday, November 7 at 10 p.m., you can see all the items you have won and check out directly from ClickBid with your credit card on file. If you forget to check out (or you are already asleep), no worries! After the Auction closes, we will run all payments for all winners that have not checked out using the credit card in their bidding account.
- You will receive an email receipt with your purchases.
- All items will be distributed using a contactless system – stay tuned for more details!
With the holidays approaching, our auction is a great opportunity to get a gift for yourself or someone else. PLUS, you’ll also be giving a gift in support of Bradley through your donation. Yay, 2 for 1!
ORDER A MEAL FOR PICK UP FOR THE SILENT AUCTION
PTO AUCTION DINNER ‘TO-GO’ OPTION – Just because we can’t be together, doesn’t mean we can’t share a meal! Local Littleton distillery Rocker Spirits and Denver Cholorado have teamed up to create a custom ‘to-go’ BBQ themed, family-style meal that can be picked up on Friday (Nov. 6) at dismissal and is designed to be reheated for dinner on Saturday. A ‘BLUE’ themed craft cocktail kit is also available for purchase.
How to order? Place your order by emailing Bottlingrockerspirits@gmail.com. Please include your phone number so we can call you and collect payment information. Orders are due by Monday, Nov. 2 – see Flyer to Order and Menu Items for purchase
Please note: This is NOT a Dines Out event and no proceeds will come back to Bradley for this purchase.