Discovery Link AM/PM Program Registration is OPEN!!
Kinders and First Grade are back for In-Person learning on September 29th and Discovery Link is open to support you!
Our family friendly Family Managed Calendar allows you to choose the days that you need program with step by step tutorials and the option to ADD & REMOVE DAYS up to 6pm the day before!
Please choose your AM/PM programming by using the selected links below:
Family Managed Calendar How to select your days
Discovery Link will continue the Remote Learning Support for students who do not yet have access to in-person learning.
This 8:00-noon model will support grades 2-5 who have not yet returned.
In other words, Kindergarteners and First Graders will not have access to this program beginning on 9/25.
All Remote Learning Supports provided by Discovery Link will be closed after 10/15.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding registration.
Safety & Health Protocols will remain in place as is in Remote Learning
Discovery Link will maintain the safety procedures implemented over the summer and during Remote Learning Support
* Temperature checks and documentation prior to allowing children into programming
* No adults permitted inside – drop off and pick up will occur outdoors
* No enrichment providers are permitted at this time; limiting the number of adults
* Staff health protocols including temperature checks and daily health screens.
* Masks are required Gaiters & Bandanas are not appropriate protection
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
ph 720-424-9459 | cell 720-202-3376 | Yvette_Jarvis@dpsk12.org