Online Registration for 2022-23
At the beginning of each school year, ALL DPS families will need to complete the Online Registration (FKA Annual Family Update).
The Registration (FKA Annual Family Update) registration is ONLINE ONLY and is REQUIRED FOR ALL DPS FAMILIES!
Current DPS families – save time by updating your student’s information online! By completing this process using your Parent Portal, you will save time in August. All DPS Students must have an accepted seat prior to registering their student. Select one of the windows available to register your student(s) online for 2022-23:
To register online, primary legal guardians of current DPS students must have an active DPS Parent Portal account. Visit myportal.dpsk12.org to sign up, or to check that your account is active and ready.
For more information on how to complete online registration, contact the front office or visit schoolchoice.dpsk12.org.
**Are you new to Denver? You can enroll and register directly in your neighborhood school. Locate your neighborhood school by typing in your address using School Finder, then contact the school for enrollment information. If you would like to enroll in a school other than your neighborhood school, please visit schoolchoice.dpsk12.org to get started.**
Inscripciones en línea para 2022-23
Familias actuales de DPS: ¡ahorren tiempo al actualizar la información de su estudiante en línea! Al completar este proceso a través de su cuenta del Portal para Padres, evitarán llenar formularios impresos y ahorrarán tiempo en la escuela al regresar en otoño. Antes de inscribir a su estudiante, todos los solicitantes del proceso EscojoMiEscuela deben haber sido admitidos. Seleccionen uno de los períodos disponibles para inscribir a su(s) estudiante(s) en línea para 2022-23:
Parents/guardians must have an active DPS Parent Portal account; check for an active account or create an account at myportal.dpsk12.org.
If you HAVE NOT set up your DPS Parent Portal, you will need to do so.
* Create a DPS Parent Portal account at myportal.dpsk12.org
* Enter all information: use the email address that DPS has on file for you, create a password, and have one of your child’s student ID number. That can be found on any progress reports.
* Once account is created, wait about 15 minutes for welcome email. When you get that, you are ready to complete the Registration.
* Follow the below instructions to complete update.
If you HAVE a Parent Portal set up:
* Go to myportal.dpsk12.org
* Log in
* Find the ‘See All Apps’ tab toward the top of the page; click to find app “Online Registration.”
* It will take you to another page; you will have to click on the waffle to find the next menu. Go to the bottom to ‘More’ and that will take you to another screen where you will see the ‘Online Registration’ where you will then begin the Registration.
* Go through each child and each section checking that all information is correct for the new school year.
* Make sure you submit/finish and get an email confirmation that you have completed the Registration.
All DPS families will need to complete the Registration for the 2022-2023 school year no matter what DPS school you will be attending.
If you have trouble with the Parent Portal, please contact the Parent Portal HOTLINE at 720-423-3163.
Check our Bradley website for updated information at bradley.dpsk12.org .