Hello Bradley Families!
At the beginning of each school year, ALL DPS families will need to complete the Online Registration (FKA Annual Family Update).
The Registration (FKA Annual Family Update) registration is ONLINE ONLY and is REQUIRED FOR ALL DPS FAMILIES!
Early Bird 2022-23 Online Registration is open May 2-May 20.
Registration can only be completed by the parent guardian listed in the primary household of the student record.
Parents/guardians must have an active DPS Parent Portal account; check for an active account or create an account at myportal.dpsk12.org.
If you HAVE NOT set up your DPS Parent Portal, you will need to do so.
* Create a DPS Parent Portal account at myportal.dpsk12.org
* Enter all information: use the email address that DPS has on file for you, create a password, and have one of your child’s student ID number. That can be found on any progress reports.
* Once account is created, wait about 15 minutes for welcome email. When you get that, you are ready to complete the Registration.
* Follow the below instructions to complete update.
If you HAVE a Parent Portal set up:
* Go to myportal.dpsk12.org
* Log in
* Find the ‘See All Apps’ tab toward the top of the page; click to find app “Online Registration.”
* It will take you to another page; you will have to click on the waffle to find the next menu. Go to the bottom to ‘More’ and that will take you to another screen where you will see the ‘Online Registration’ where you will then begin the Registration.
* Go through each child and each section checking that all information is correct for the new school year.
* Make sure you submit/finish and get an email confirmation that you have completed the Registration.
All DPS families will need to complete the Registration for the 2022-2023 school year no matter what DPS school you will be attending.
If you have trouble with the Parent Portal, please contact the Parent Portal HOTLINE at 720-423-3163.
Check our Bradley website for updated information at bradley.dpsk12.org .